My Christmas shopping & wrapping is done. My Christmas cards are done & ready to mail. My Christmas decorating is done. I am ready for the holidays!
This week is winding down and it was a week of finishing projects, organizing & cleaning! Sometimes I think it would be easy to get a new house rather than deep clean this one. Ha! This is especially true of our old linoleum floor in the kitchen. It has all of these little dips in it and of course the dips fill up with dirt. It is a good thing I like to scrub the floor on my hands and knees. I find it so therapeutic. Does anyone else get enjoyment out of this?
Ebay sales have been slower than usual which is to be expected. Shoppers are out for Christmas gifts and want something that comes with a gift receipt. I don't blame them one bit. Sales will pick up in February as they usually do each year.
Here are some recent sales:
1. Anthropologie Brand "Pilcro and The Letterpress" cord skirt, sold for $30.
2. Spirit by Coldwater Creek skirt, sold for $25.
3. Ann Taylor plaid skirt, sold for $19.
4. Coldwater Creek broomstick skirt, sold for $20.
5. Ann Taylor skirt, sold for $19.
6. Eileen Fisher brown skirt, sold for $31.
7. Juicy Couture sweatshirt, sold for $20.
8. Chico's Travelers printed top, sold for $25.
9. I loved this sweater. I would have kept this had it been my size. H&M Divided Snoopy sweater, sold for $30.
10. Ann Taylor skirt, sold for $20.
11. Coldwater Creek Christmas tree sweater, sold for $20.
12. Skyr wool sweater, sold for $25.
13. Vintage Pillow People from the 1980's. My sister had one of these and loved it. This guy was in great shape. Sold to the UK for $25. The buyer paid an additional $38 for shipping! They really wanted this! :)
14. Eddie Bauer wool blend jacket, sold for $25.
15. Talbots skirt & jacket suit, sold for $35.
16. Talbots black & white printed skirt, sold for $20.