Friday, November 30, 2012

Recent Ebay Sales - 11/30

I just realized I haven't posted one of these threads in a few weeks.  I have been having sales on my store items and accepting best offers. Most people are shopping retail at this point in the year. Here is some stuff that has sold recently. 

1. Eileen Fisher dress, sold for $55. 

2. Pottery Barn set of 2 velvet stockings, sold for $43. 

3. Talbots gray skirt & jacket suit, sold for $37. 

4. Tahari red skirt & jacket suit, sold for $32. 

5. Anthrpologie brand "Pilcro & The Letterpress" skirt, sold for $30. 

6. Eileen Fisher skirt, sold for $31. 

7. Soft Surroundings skirt, sold for $27. 

8. Eileen Fisher lightweight jacket/top, sold for $26. 

9. Hanna Andersson plaid skirt, sold for $25 -within hours of listing. 

10. St. John Evening jacket, sold for $170. 

11. Dolce & Gabbana dress, sold for $160.

12. Talbots skirt & jacket suit, sold for $35. 

13. Merrell barefoot shoes, sold for $31. I purchased these at TJ Maxx for $20 thinking I would wear them. I haven't and sold them for a bit of a profit. 

14. Lot of CVS wrinkle creams. I paid 75 cents each for these and a lot of 5 sold for $24. 

Today I am listing the 40 items I purchased this past week (20 of which are made by Flax!) and baking for the ladies brunch tomorrow at church. I am making red velvet cupcakes and sugar cookies in the shape of snowflakes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!