Yesterday I sold it for $170! After ebay fees, I made $100. I would love for every sale to be so easy!
2. Talbots blue & white striped dress, sold for $20.
3. Evan Picone velvet dress, sold for $20. The buyer of this dress also bought five other items. I love when that happens!
4. Alberto Makali jacket, sold for $23.
5. Alberto Makali jacket, sold for $20.
6. New Quaker Factory pants & top set, sold for $21.
7. Kate Hill plaid skirt, sold for $25 within a day of listing.
8. My lot of doll furniture sold. I purchased it for $1 and it sold for $26.
9. Athleta skort, sold for $26.
10. Gap denim skirt, sold for $16.
11. Lanz flannel night gown, sold for $26.
12. Talbots wool jacket, sold for $20.
13. Vera Bradley purse, sold for $20. This was my personal purse and it was getting faded & a bit old looking. I am trying to pair down! Ha!
14. H&M top, sold for $20.
15. Banana Republic silk dress, sold for $20.
Sometimes items with flaws don't work out so well!
I sold this Elie Tahari suit for only $6 because of the iron sheen marks on it. I only paid $4 for it so I basically broke even. But this would have went MUCH higher if it was perfect. I missed the marks in the store.
Another item with a flaw which I missed in the store. Ralph Lauren men's pull-over. It had a white mark on the front which didn't come out with washing (darn it!). Sold for $15 which was great since I paid $4 for it.
And one more. This one had the lining cut out by the previous owner. It was not done well. It sold for $5 and I had paid $2.50 for it. Again, I broke even.