Thursday, March 1, 2012

Recent Ebay Sales

This week is flying by! Here are a few of my recent sales on ebay:

1. Used Razr cell phone. Cell phones always do well on ebay. This one was about 5 years old and still went for $40 within 24 hours.


2. I had about 30 of these, collected over the last few years. They are the Coldwater Creek lace trimmed tanks that they sell on their website. I picked them up for $6.99 on clearance and loved them. I sold off a few duplicates I had and this particular one went for $20! Two more went for $16 each.


3. Cache dresses do pretty well. This one was an older dress and it included the matching shrug. It went for $61.


4. I picked this up for less than $3. I liked the style and the fact that it was Danish. It went for $35.


5. This one was a surprise to me. I listed it for $25 & re-listed it for $19 and had no luck with it. And then for some reason it sold with 8 bids and a price of $30. You just never know! The brand is Belldini.


6. Swimsuits are starting to sell. I saw a huge display at Wal-Mart and Target today even though there was still snow in the parking lot. This one was from Victoria's Secret and it went for $25.


_____________________Wonder what I am doing with my earnings? Well, the hubby & I just purchased two tickets to Dublin, Ireland. We are going in June for three weeks. I have always wanted to go to Ireland and so we are using Home Exchange to swap homes & cars with a family over there. It will be our 10 year anniversary gift to ourselves. Woo-Hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!