1. A full-sized mannequin. You can buy these for about $100-$200. I named mine "Meg".
2. A hanging mannequin. These have a hollow back. I put a little ribbon on the top of mine and hang it from a nail in the wall. They cost about $20.
4. Dress forms. I have one in beige and another in black. I actually purchased these at Wal-Mart years ago. They don't have the exact ones I purchased but you can find these at most craft stores. They also sell on ebay for about $80.
5. A vinyl back drop. It is faux wood on one side and white on the other. I lay this in a sunny spot on my living room floor. It cost about $40.
6. Poster board! My dollar store has this for 50 cents a sheet. I have about 6 pieces of white and 6 of blue.
|White poster board pushed up against my white wall in the office.|
7. Several different styles of hangers, hung up on a nail.