Thank you for the prayers for my father-in-law. He was in the hospital last week with pneumonia but is now home. And the good news is that he has a nurse visiting 2x a week for a few weeks.
We leave for Las Vegas, the Grand Canyon and Death Valley on Sunday. I am closing up shop soon and had a 15% off sale in my ebay store.
Here are some things that sold within the last few days:
1. Anthropologie's "Elevenses" printed fruit skirt, sold for $40.
2. Talbots black & tan floral print dress, sold for $20.
3. Talbots pink & tan woven sheath dress, sold for $20.
4. Spencer Alexis lace skirt, sold for $20. This is a brand I always look for. I will post a photo of the label so you know what to look for.
5. The Body Shop set, sold for $23. I purchased this at TJ Maxx for $5 on clearance.
6. I found a vacuum on the side of the road. The vacuum was shot but I took the attachment and sold it. It only brought $4 but it was pure profit and super easy to list.
7. Wen sweet almond mint conditioner, sold for $45. QVC had a special where you received 4 pieces of Wen for $60. I bought two sets. I broke up all the pieces and made a profit of about $40 PLUS I kept a conditioner to give as a gift.
8. Braun 4000 series razor blade replacement, sold for $10.50. I found this at Wal-Mart on clearance for $2.00. Again, super easy to list and ship. A profit of $7 for about 2 minutes of time.
9. Vera Bradley grand traveler, sold for $65. I purchased this from the VB website so I could use it for a trip. It came and was WAY too big to use as my 'personal item'. I paid $49 for it. So I made a bit of money and didn't have to pay to ship it back to VB.
10. The Limited vintage black leather 'shorts' (these are super short and I'm not sure I would even call them shorts - ha!), sold for $20.
11. Claude Brown printed a-line skirt, sold for $20.
12. Agnona from Bergorf Goodman navy blue dress, sold for $93. I have had this for almost a year and it finally sold!
13. Banana Republic printed top with a bow at the back, sold for $27.50. This was my personal top. I bought it at Goodwill years ago for $3.99. I wore it many times and was now ready to pass it on. I love that my wardrobe makes me money when I am done with it!
14. Ralph Lauren silk printed skirt, sold for $36. I found this skirt with the tags still attached at the thrift.
15. Coldwater Creek printed a-line skirt, sold for $20.
16. J. Crew orange & white floral skirt, sold for $24.
17. BCBG woven animal pencil skirt, sold for $35.
18. Norma Kamali for Everlast bubble dress, sold for $35.
19. & 20. Target's bridesmaid's dresses. I picked up 8 of these at my local Target for $8 each. They were on clearance. I sold 2 of them for $25 each within hours of listing them.
I'm linking up to The Chatty Mommy.