Sunday, September 7, 2014

My week in Photos - September 6, 2014

Hi everyone! Can you believe it is September? This year is flying by. I am thankful for the sunshine that allows me to sit outside. It has been hot here but I am not complaining. I love it. The cold weather will be here soon enough. 

How about this crazy outfit? I sat on the basement stairs while the hubby organized. Notice the red & green headband? I found it in the Christmas stuff.
I love that we live in a rural area where our neighbors visit on tractors.

This made me very happy yesterday.

The hubby (on the far left) leads worship at two different churches. This worship team was asked to perform at a health fair yesterday. I felt good enough to go.

I packed up some care packages this week. Several girls in our church are freshmen in college. I remember being in college and loved getting packages.

Cable had "The Frog Prince" on and I watched the entire thing. It was really, really silly but I kept watching.

Getting ready for "Thanksmas" which is my family's combination of Thanksgiving and Christmas. This year's wrapping theme is red & green traditional papers.

My doctor taped up my knee and wrist on Thursday. And...no photos...but I have shingles! I woke up yesterday with a really itchy mess on my back. It was like big red mosquito bites. Today I emailed a photo to this doctor and he said to have it checked out. One ER trip later, I was diagnosed with shingles. I am contagious for the next two weeks.

I am so thankful that the Steelers played today. The ER and pharmacy were both empty. We were in & out so fast!

OUR tractor for sale! It was my father-in-law's and we are hoping it sells by the first snow. We don't want to have to store this in our basement if we can help it.

Loving Jamberry!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Mellissa! My name is Cameron Von St. James and I had a quick question for you! I was wondering if you could email me at your earliest convenience at cvonstjames AT gmail DOT com :-) I greatly appreciate your time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being rural is great, I love the parade of weird vehicles and farm machinery that deliver the kids to the little school in the next village

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!