Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Coquina Beach





This is Coquina Beach in Florida. We have been coming here for 8 or 9 years and we have always said it is the most amazing beach we have seen in the US. 



Just last month Coquina Beach made the list of the top beaches in the world. It made the #1 sand beach in the US and is ranked #5 in the world. I wish we could share this experience with more people but somehow keep this beach "our" secret. Ha. 



Our hope is that the sunshine not only warms my soul but my body as well.


Here's to many more beach days!

1 comment:

  1. It looks so beautiful, I don't think I'd want to get out of that water! It is Spring Break here this week and it's been cloudy, rainy and today it is in the 40s. It feels more like the fall than spring, except instead of changing leaf colors the crocuses are coming up ;) Enjoy the sunshine and warmth :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!