Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Recent Ebay Sales - 7/17/12

It is going to be hot & humid here in PA today. We are headed to pick up a used refrigerator for my father-in-law and then we are headed to a local community pool. I'm sure it will be PACKED. I will also be doing a bit of thrifting today. Today is the last day of the "list on ebay for free" sale they have going on and I'm going to try to list everything I can. I have sold a lot in the last week.

Here are a few things that have sold during the last few days:

1. Talbots skirts, sold for $15 each. I can sell printed Talbots skirts for $13-$15 all day long. It seems like my thrift stores have a lot of Talbots and I do fairly well with them. The thrift charges between $1-$3 and so the profit is usually around $10 after the ebay/paypal fees.






2. Fresh Produce dresses, one sold for $11 and the other for $12. These would have went for a lot more had they been a larger size but these were XS.



3. Ann Taylor LOFT skirt, sold for $15.

4. Talbots plaid jacket, sold for $20.



5. Vera Bradley hipster style purse in the Baroque print. I purchased this for myself to carry around in Ireland. I used it and then re-sold it for about the same price I purchased it for new! The used purse sold for $32.



6. Garmin GPS map for the UK & Ireland. I put a few other "Ireland" things in this lot and it sold for $46. We purchased the Garmin map for about $35 before our Ireland trip. We used it for the couple of weeks and then re-sold it for more money! Love it :)



7. Boston Proper sweater, sold for $40.



8. Talbots silk dress, sold for $18.

9. Chico's Design silk skirt, sold for $18. 

10. Max Mara black dress, sold to a Canadian buyer for $75. 

11. BCBG printed jersey dress, sold for $40. 


12. St. John jacket, sold for $40. This jacket had a flaw and still sold for decent money. I love finding St. John items.

13. Vintage Laura Ashley velvet dress, sold for $29.


14. Gap "puffy" down filled vest. Sold for $30.


15. Jason Wu for Target. I do fairly well with Jason's line for Target. This dress sold for $20.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!