Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Week in Photos - 10/21/14

I am blogging from Pompano Beach, Florida this week and then we will be driving down to Key West next week. We arrived last night. It was my first time traveling in awhile and my first without narcotics. I did okay. Did I have pain and numbness? Yup. But, I survived. We packed my wheelchair and I was able to use that for the airport. Our flights were smooth and for that I am thankful. 

Our two bedroom apartment is gorgeous.


The view from our balcony.
We made it down to the jacuzzi & pool today and had the entire thing to ourselves. It was a bit chilly for the pool but we enjoyed the warmth of the jacuzzi for awhile. It is now raining which means reading books & relaxing. 

This past week we went to the library for the first time. I have lived in PA 13 years and finally got myself a library card! I packed 8 books for 10 days. Plus my Nook. 

While we are away, our house is getting a mini makeover. Our front and back porch roofs were sagging quite a bit.


After the ceiling fixes, we have a new roof going on. So exciting! 
 

And one last photo. We found this chair on the side of the road with a "free" sign. I made the hubby stop and pick it up. It weighed about a million pounds. I posted it on the Facebook yard sale site for $25 and it sold immediately. Gotta love free money! 
 

I hope everyone has a healthy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!