Wednesday, October 24, 2012

What I (Really) Wore Wednesday

So...this week I was on bed rest for a few days and then on limited mobility for the rest of the week. This was due to my knee surgery last Thursday. 

I have linked up with The Pleated Poppy before and I normally post outfits I am not embarrassed to be seen in. This requires a lot of energy for me. My life doesn't require any kind of dressing up. I go thrifting, sit at home, go to Wal-Mart and go to a very casual church. 

This week didn't require going anywhere so I am going to be honest and post what I really wore. Yup, mismatching PJs, NO make-up and everything...


My hoodie, a gap t-shirt & pj pants from Bath & Body (yup...they made pajama pants for awhile). 


Nick & Nora pajama capris (way too big but I love them & they have a drawstring), an Ann Taylor striped top and the same hoodie. 


This was probably the most "put together" outfit of the week. Ha! Gap shorts and an Ann Taylor LOFT top. 

See? Ha! Hopefully next week I will try a bit harder :)

pleated poppy

4 comments:

  1. I think it's adorbs that you posted the REAL version of you this week! I hope your knee is feeling better and hello, you're gorgeous, you don't need make up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you still look great! Hope you heal up real soon.

    Best wishes on a speedy recovery.
    ~Fringegirl

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love the smile you wear!
    So pretty...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor you, my surgery is tomorrow for my knee. My post next week will be somewhat similar. I hope everything went well and you are healing quickly. I love the pj pants in the 1st photo they rock.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!